It’s
not the first time that I have attempted to begin writing my own blog, but it
really is the first time I actually got around to doing it. The reason I never
got around to this stage is simple – I could never decide what my first post
could be. Yes, that’s for real.
That’s
me. I have plunged into some very unconventional and totally novel things
headlong with a surprising amount of courage and bravado and yet there is always a little thing, mostly insignificant really, which could daunt me for
days and months and years. Being the hyper-sensitive personality that I am,
crises are usually any and all circumstances which find me standing on a
crossroad. But since I’m also a bag of contradictory oddities in my own right, I pride
myself on being an effective planner and a quick decision maker.
Although
I never intended this to be an introductory piece of writing, I must admit that
it gives me a certain thrill in being able to list just how I see myself and
just what I dream to do. Narcissistic, much? Hell yeah! I turned 25 less than a
week ago, and it was quite an introspective birthday for me. (I felt I really
am growing up, earlier it was always about shopping and party and fun, this
time though, I just couldn’t get my mind to shut up. Ah! Old age)
Two
things that really struck me with the quarter century mark were – (1) Things
would always have a way of not turning out in the way they were planned, and
that is okay. Rein in the control freak inner Biatch, woman! It’s still never
too late to go after what you want; no time is bad to make a beginning. (2)
Life has been more than generous. If I can be thankful for even a handful of
life’s gifts – I’m surely luckier than I know.
So
here I am, making a deeply heart-fuelled attempt at giving expressions to just
some of my passions, trying to put into
words my personal more than two pennies about everything fantastic under the
sun. I am geared up – to not look back, to plough on, to walk on this path at
my own sweet pace and see where it takes me, to give a glimpse to the world of
the Fantastic Beast that I am!!
That's the way to go, my lady. super glad today. So wanna read more of your writing. Be regular please, looking forward to your next blog. 😘
ReplyDelete